Set up your event in minutes
Free for you and your attendees, Convene provides easy mobile access to everything attendees need to know before, during, and after your event.
- Set up any kind of event, from festivals to single-track meetings to multi-track conferences with hundreds of sessions
- Easily add all the information attendees need, such as session details and handouts, speaker bios, FAQs, sponsor and exhibitor information, and venue info and maps
- Engage attendees with live polls and surveys
It takes only a few minutes to set up an event.
Set your agenda, plan your day – Swipe through the list of sessions and activities for each day. Use the Event Schedule and select your favorite sessions. Access all of your favorite sessions from the Favorites menu.
Dive into session and speaker details – Read session details, see where and when they occur, and find all sessions that belong to a track. View speaker bios and all the sessions they’re presenting. Rate sessions you attend, add notes, and download materials.
Connect with sponsors and exhibitors – Learn about sponsors and exhibitors, find them in a busy exhibitor hall, read their white papers, and make a connection.
Join the social conversation
Engage with your peers via Twitter, tweet with others, upload photos, and voice your opinions.
Build your network
Use LinkedIn to build your Convene profile, share it, and connect with other attendees.
Get real-time perspectives
Participate in live attendee polls and surveys and see instant results.
Premium features for event managers
As an event manager, you can can upgrade to a paid account to add premium features.
- Send push notifications to attendees
- Offer sponsored content options to exhibitors and event sponsors